is Proudly HTA Certified
WHAT’S DIFFERENT ABOUT HTA CERTIFIED DEALERS?
- Seasoned professionals with proven technical expertise in the Highland Park, Southlake or Westlake, TX area
- World-class ongoing aftercare service
- HTA dealers have endorsements from manufacturers, local industry peers, and design/build professionals
- Comprehensive background checks for all new employees
- Proven, stellar business performance
- An exceptional reputation you can trust
- Passed a very stringent 3rd party vetting system
- Less than 3% of integration companies have met the Home Technology Association dealer standard
What to Expect from an HTA Certified Company
When you hire someone to transform your home, the installation firm you choose will have an immense impact on how you live. The Home Technology Association, an unbiased third party organization, has taken the guesswork out of deciding who is trustworthy, who is technically qualified and which companies have a proven history of taking unrivaled care of their clients. When you hire a company who has been evaluated and certified to meet the HTA’s stringent standards, you can rest easy in the knowledge that you will love your new home technology.
HTA Budget Calculator
Have a new project?
The Home Technology Association’s brand-agnostic budget tool is the first step. Just answer 17 questions for a realistic, unbiased budget range for your next project.